- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word
- 2+ years of accounts receivable, accounts payable and/or other accounting experience
- An understanding of basic accounting and familiarity with accounting terms
- College Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
- Experience working in a Law Firm office
- High ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities with excellent attention to detail in a high-energy and agile environment
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate with all levels of associates and managers both internal and external
- Ability to be able to work effectively with minor supervision
This is a full-time position that includes a robust benefits plan. Benefits offered with this position include: competitive pay commensurate with experience, medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid holidays and paid time off.
Intelliteach is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to workforce diversity and inclusion.