The successful candidate would have/be
- 2+ years delivering online and/or in-person training in a fast-paced environment; You can effectively design learning curriculum and deliver complex and engaging training in both in-person and online formats.
- 2+ years exposure to the eDiscovery and Trial industry; You’ve trained professionals on litigation/eDiscovery and/or Trial software or have worked for a law firm or service provider.
- Solid project management skills including planning work, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track, time management, doing what it takes to deliver reliable results, and retaining good communication with the rest of the team.
- Tech savvy and able to learn new technology quickly.
- Open to travel frequently and sometimes on short notice.
The ideal candidate would possess
- Experience training on litigation/eDiscovery and/or Trial products.
- eLearning experience with Camtasia, Adobe Captivate, Adobe Presenter or similar applications.
- Proven success with adult learning methodologies, instructional design and distance learning theories and methodologies.
- Experience with Litmos or similar LMS applications.
About the role: How you will make an impact
As our Trainer you will administer continuous training for Ipro products to our external clients and internal personnel. You will work with the training staff and management team to help improve our training materials and programs so that we can continue to share in-depth knowledge of our software and our clients’ workflow needs. This will include developing training materials, documentation, videos, internet recordings, LMS content, etc. This role will require travel to client locations.
Challenges you will help us solve
- How can we improve our training to ensure we continue to win the hearts and minds of our customers?
We are looking for someone who
- Is passionate about training and has a “whatever it takes” attitude
- Is relentless, and naturally in command. You’ve been called a driver, executor, get-it-done-er. Incompletion gets under your skin, and slacking is downright offensive to you.
- Has strong organizational, interpersonal, and listening skills.
- Exudes a sense of urgency. You live fast, you like fast, and you are fast