The Pressroom Restaurant, located in Downtown Lancaster, serves award-winning cocktails and a creative menu of American fusion cuisine. We are in search of an individual with leadership experience who is an all-around team player.
The Front of House Manager will assist the General Manager in managing the daily operations of the Pressroom Restaurant by maintaining high customer service standards, motivating staff, executing marketing campaigns, and optimizing profits.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensures positive guest experience in all areas. Responds to complaints, taking any and all appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied guests into return guests.
- Assists General Manager in performing all management and leadership responsibilities and functions associated with operating the Pressroom Restaurant.
- Assists General Manager in performing all supervisory responsibilities relating to the Pressroom Restaurant personnel, including hiring, motivating, coaching, appraising, rewarding and disciplining, and addressing complaints and resolving employee issues.
- Ensures a smooth transition for new employees.
- Facilitates training of the Pressroom staff including but not limited to customer service, and cross-selling/up-selling.
- Continuously improves the skills, knowledge and morale of all staff members.
- Fills in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations exceed customer expectations.
- Assists in developing, planning, and executing Pressroom Restaurant marketing, advertising, and promotional activities and campaigns.
- Assists in developing programs and activities to facilitate the introduction of new products or improvements to existing Pressroom Restaurant products and services.
- Assists in analyzing the Pressroom Restaurant marketplace and competition to determine the most effective products, pricing, and sales strategies.