We are currently looking for a primary care psychologist for our Boise and Meridian locations!
As a member of our faculty, the primary care psychologist is essential for achieving the mission of Full Circle Health (FCH). The psychologist works under the Psychology Training Director and shall be accountable for:
- Providing direct patient care and behavioral health clinical services across the Boise clinics.
- Providing consultation as needed about behavioral health patient issues and needs to primary care providers and staff.
- Acting as a role model and resource for family medicine residents in areas of integrated primary care and professional behavior.
- Providing direct weekly supervision to psychology interns as training faculty in the Idaho Psychology Internship Consortium (ID-PIC).
- Providing professional leadership to our residency programs and Full Circle Health.
Schedule - 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday – Friday with administrative time for duties and 1 hour off for lunch.
Who We Are - At Full Circle Health, our vision is that every Idaho community is healthy and thriving through our commitment to outstanding care and the education of tomorrow's healthcare leaders.
Our Guiding Principles - We lead with accessibility, education and compassion on a quest for better. Better health care, better communities, better lives for the people of Idaho.
- Open Doors: We welcome all members of the community emphasizing access to care for those with limited choices.
- Open Minds: As a Teaching Health Center, we focus on creating an environment of inclusion and learning through our multiple Residency and Fellowship programs across the Treasure Valley.
- Open Hearts: Compassionate care is at our core!
We offer a well-rounded benefits package to include everything you would expect.
- Multiple health and dental plans – some as low as $0/pay period!
- No cost to employee life insurance, long term disability, employee assistance program, and financial advisors
- A variety of other optional benefits
- 24 days PTO each year and 6.5 paid holidays annually
- Retirement program with match