Developmental Pathways has an opportunity for a Program Manager in our Case Management department who will get to support and create effective teams, assure delivery of quality case management services to individuals applying for, and/or receiving services, and their families. You'll also assure timely and efficient completion of documentation for funding continuity and function as a Case Manager as needed.
This Program Manager position is based out of our Aurora, CO office location. We’re committed to a great work-life balance here, so our offices are open Monday – Thursday and are closed on Fridays. This is a full-time position at 36 hrs/week.
More about what you’ll get to do as Our Program Manager!
- Direct the activities of the Case Managers, Senior Case Managers, and Assistant Program Managers (supervised staff) who perform daily case management functions; provide clear objectives and support as needed
- Monitor performance of all supervised staff; conduct performance evaluations
- Review and assure quality and accuracy of documents related to individuals we serve
- Monitor workloads to assure that performance requirements are met and workloads are balanced
- Participate in, and/or leads work groups and projects as assigned
- Make sure supervised staff document TCM’s timely and accurately for billing process and to ensure organizations financial security
- Assure completion of employment-related information and case management-related documentation
- Provide technical support and direction to assure case management services are delivered, due process is followed and confidentiality is maintained
- Serve as liaison between Case Management and other departments/companies, State officials, families, advocates and other agencies
- Provide needed level of support to all supervised staff in various circumstances/settings to include emergency and crisis situations
- Maintain and model appropriate boundaries and effective interpersonal relationships with individuals in services, advocates, families, staff, other departments/companies, independent contractors, service agencies and others
The Good Stuff - Starting Salary and Benefits!
$45,100 - $54,100/ annually
Here's some of the excellent benefits we offer and why it's great to work here!
- A great work-life balance where a full-time work week = 36 hours
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- Employer paid and supplemental life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off and holiday pay
- 401(k) investment plan, with an employer match of up to 4%
- Mileage reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Certified Employer for Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Healthcare reimbursement and flexible spending plans
- Onsite gym and lounge for employee use at both office locations
- Discounts on auto and homeowners insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Credit union membership
- Employer-paid training