Qualifications and Competencies
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Passion for excellence, organization, and attention to detail
- Comfortable guiding team members through change and innovation
- Dedication to continuously improving systems and processes
- Ability to work autonomously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Power Automate, PowerBI, Flow, SharePoint Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Strong vendor management skills
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or direct work experience in LEAN process improvement
- 5+ years of experience in business process improvement, business analysis and process engineering
- 3-5 years of experience with Microsoft Office Suite with strong Excel skills and use of project tracking tools.
- Experience in technology projects of software implementation and infrastructure project management
- Knowledge of various project management methodologies (e.g., agile/scrum)
- Leading, complex process improvement initiatives, specifically using Lean/Six Sigma methodologies
- LEAN Six Sigma Certification highly preferred
- PMP certification preferred
We encourage employee development and offer an attractive compensation and benefits package, including 401(k) plan, health/dental/vision and life insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, wellness program, maternity leave, paid time off (PTO), and assistance with personal computer purchases and more.
All applicants for this position must be authorized to work in the United States now and in the future without requiring sponsorship.
For over 50 years, Anders has delivered full-service accounting, tax, audit and advisory services to growth-oriented companies, organizations and individuals. Every day, our partners and staff serve as a catalyst for those striving to achieve their highest potential and carry this mentality on to our clients and community. Ranked #104 on Accounting Today’s List of Top Accounting Firms and a Firm to Watch, Anders is a member firm of the Leading Edge Alliance (LEA), one of the largest international associations of independent accounting firms. For more information on Anders, visit anderscpa.com and follow on us Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram: @AndersCPA