Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Entry-level fundraising position.
- Pay Grade 103
- Salary Rage $36,900 - $43,400
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High-energy individual who takes initiative with a positive outlook who can manage ambiguity and change.
- Strong organizational and strategic planning skills with ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Solutions oriented perspective with creative problem-solving sensibility.
- Integrate skillset into multi-faced fundraising strategies in order to maximize effectiveness.
- LightExerting up to 20 lbs. of force occasionally and/or up to 10 lbs. force frequently and/or a negligible amount of force constantly. Even when weight lifted is negligible, a job is rated light when: 1) it involves walking or standing to a significant degree; 2) it requires sitting most of the time but involves pushing and/or pulling of arm or leg controls; 3) it involves working at a production rate that requires constant pushing or pulling of materials.
- Frequent travel within the region via ground transportation
- Potential travel outside the region via ground transportation
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change; new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.