This position of Retail Shop Clerk implements the day-to-day operations of the Citrus Council Shop including selling merchandise and providing high quality customer service to our customers (volunteers, parents, girls, community members and staff.)
- Uses Point of Sales system in performing tasks such as cash register sales, refunds, and other customer related functions.
- Processes phone, mail, and web orders promptly and professionally.
- Ensures timely receiving of incoming orders, pricing of inventory, and stocking shelves and displays.
- Maintains Retail Shop in an attractive, organized and functional manner by keeping the sales floor stocked and displays fresh and appealing, and monitors/cleans stock room, work stations and sales counter.
- Gains knowledge and understanding of departmental operations in order to accurately respond to volunteer questions and requests.
- Assists in packing and provides support to Shop on the Road and Summer Camp Trading Post events.
- Participates in the annual inventory process of the shop and stock room.
- Provides clarification and support to customers for the Girl Scout Program and corresponding merchandise/awards.
- Travels to Shop on the Road and Summer Camp Trading Post events as assigned.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and does not constitute a contract.