Love working with people? Building relationships? Branding and training for something you are passionate about?
Our Family Services Coordinator does just that! As a coordinator you begin the organ donation process at our partner hospitals by speaking with family members for authorization and beginning and working with hospital staff members to begin the case.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biological Sciences, Social Working, Grief and of Crisis Management Counseling or similar work experience substituted on a case by case basis
- Two years in years working with bereaved and or traumatized individuals strongly preferred
- Crisis Intervention skills
- Be highly accountable and able to work autonomously
- Flexible to work in different environments and have changing priorities
- Willing to work a call schedule and respond to cases both day and night