When you become part of our team, your career opportunities are endless. We offer our team members competitive compensation and world-class benefits. Our culture is easy to live, but hard to describe come see exactly what it means to be a part of High Point Networks.
High Point Networks is a leading provider of information technology solutions in both SMB and enterprise-level markets, servicing customers from coast to coast. We specialize in anything that spans your network, data center, phone system and endpoints with a strong security focus across all things IT. Our Headquarters is in West Fargo, North Dakota with additional regional offices throughout North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, Oklahoma, and Colorado. No matter where your business is located within the United States, we have you covered.
We are seeking a dedicated and skilled AV Technician to join our team. The ideal candidate will possess a solid foundation of technical capabilities and demonstrated technical aptitude, a strong customer centric focus and a proven ability to learn and grow. As a full-time member of our team, you will play a crucial role in installing and maintaining a wide range of AV equipment, ensuring seamless operations and exceptional customer experiences.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Install various AV equipment, including AV distribution/switching, intercom and paging systems, room automation solutions, sound reinforcement setups, AV conferencing systems, video walls, and assisted listening systems.
- Efficiently terminate and connect AV cabling, ensuring optimal connectivity and performance.
- Collaborate closely with team members to adapt to ever-changing schedules and project requirements.
- Interface with customers in a courteous and professional manner during customer-facing interactions.
- Demonstrate humble confidence, strong communication skills, and the ability to work at a fast pace while maintaining a polite and cooperative attitude.
- Exhibit a strong team player mentality and the ability to work harmoniously with colleagues.
- Display an eagerness to learn new product lines, technologies, methodologies, and actively participate in training sessions.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with projects and provide cross-functional assistance to other departments when needed
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the AV offerings and how they relate to customer’s needs
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for entering time and expenses in our tools
- Attend and participate in meetings.
- Attend and participate in specific service departmental meetings to provide project updates product knowledge and be a team member to those responsible for implementation and support of those solutions.
- Take part in other relevant activities as directed by your manager
- Exceptional teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Technical aptitude and willingness to learn new systems and technologies
- Experience in AV electronics installation and maintenance is preferred
- Strong adaptability to changing schedules and project needs
- Familiarity with networking principles is a plus
- Ability to design and build AV circuits in the field is a bonus
- Proficiency in programming AV, intercom, and automation systems is advantageous
- Valid driver's license
- Willingness to travel locally and out of state as required by project demands