Qualifications and Competencies
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with professionals at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Ability to work independently with expanding duties and responsibilities
- Position requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy, and excellent presentation skills.
- Aptitude for thriving in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Ability to function as a coach at all levels of the organization
- Ability to provide effective training to all levels of staff.
- Ability to keep information confidential.
- Ability to work under pressure; maintain problem solving attitude.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, organizational development, business administration, education or related field
- 7+ years of related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
At Anders, taking care of our employees is a top priority. Our family-oriented culture and welcoming environment will make you feel like a part of the team as soon as you walk through the doors. From professional development opportunities, to daily workplace benefits, Anders offers unique incentives that enrich your career and facilitate growth from day one. Some of these perks and benefits include:
- Healthcare insurance plans and savings accounts
- Matching 401(k) program
- Competitive base salary and bonus opportunities
- Generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible work arrangements
- Extensive professional development offerings
- Paid parking
- Wellness Program
- Countless social events and activities
To see all of our perks and benefits and what makes Anders a great place to work, visit our careers page at https://anderscpa.com/careers/
All applicants for this position must be authorized to work in the United States now and in the future without requiring sponsorship.
For over 50 years, Anders has delivered full-service accounting, tax, audit and advisory services to growth-oriented companies, organizations and individuals. Every day, our partners and staff serve as a catalyst for those striving to achieve their highest potential and carry this mentality on to our clients and community. Ranked #100 on Accounting Today’s List of Top Accounting Firms and a Firm to Watch, Anders is a member firm of the Leading Edge Alliance (LEA), one of the largest international associations of independent accounting firms. For more information on Anders, visit anderscpa.com and follow on us Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram: @AndersCPA