Education, Knowledge, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office (especially proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent presentation skills
- Previous experience in a commercial role.
- External stakeholder relationship management.
- Comfortable negotiating with external stakeholders.
- One year minimum experience in a sales role.
- Experience with console and PC gaming
- Interpersonal relationships and cooperation
- Quality- high attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Job knowledge
- Results oriented
- Project management
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities
- This position does not require travel
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role uses standard office equipment such as computers, laptops, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, see, and move around the facilities. This would require the ability to lift files/boxes, open filing cabinets, file, bend, twist, stand on stool as necessary. Must be able to lift 20 pounds.
Square Enix, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.