Support ECRI Institute’s 50-year mission of advancing effective evidence-based healthcare worldwide. Partner virtually with IT Development Managers, teams of ECRI Platform & Software Engineers, Business Systems Analysts and our respected and accomplished business partners. Benefit from a healthy work-life balance while staying on the leading edge of technology and thriving in an innovative startup-like culture minus the risk. Sleep well knowing you are helping achieve a world where safe, high-quality healthcare is accessible to everyone.
As part of the Information Technology Team the UX Designer participates in the creation of new products and features from the idea stage to launch. In this role, the UX Designer will support the design of new and existing high-quality desktop, browser-based and native mobile applications across multiple projects used by ECRI business users and thousands of organizations in the USA and worldwide. This is a Contract position that is also virtual/remote work.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statements(s)
- Participate as a UX/UI designer on an Agile team with Product Owners, Business System Analysts and Engineering team to ensure the UX/UI specifications are built correctly and optimized for the customer
- Define the product design philosophy and standards across the product portfolio
- Align UX strategic approach with business objectives and in collaboration with key business areas
- Design for both Web and Mobile software products.
- Identify the Customer needs for new initiatives and improve on existing features and experiences following our corporate design system and branding guidelines
- Translate ideas into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes with intuitive user experience
- Collaborate with developers for design implementation
- Teach Product Owners, Business System Analysts, Developers and Test Engineers core principles of UX and design thinking to scale influence
- Analyze UX problems and create solutions that meet measurable business requirements and goals
- Requirements which meet the needs of the market as defined by the business
- On time high quality delivery of projects