We are hiring a Sr Manufacturing Engineer to work out of our Pontiac, IL facility.
The Sr Manufacturing Engineer, reporting to the Plant Manager, is responsible for controlling production and all industrial processes and projects in the plant.
- Review production schedules, engineering specifications, order, and related information to obtain knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedure, and activities.
- Review all plant activities. Ensure that the designated daily shipping and production goals are met and direct the continuous improvement process of improving on-time deliveries.
- Plan study of work problems and procedures, such as industrial or logistical bottlenecks, integrated production methods, inventory control, and cost analysis.
- Document findings of study and prepare recommendations for implementation of new systems, industrial equipment (CAPEX), procedures, or organizational changes.
- Draft and design layout of equipment, materials, and workspace
- Prepare manuals and train workers in use of new forms, reports, procedures or equipment, according to organizational policy.
- Other duties as needed