Amnesty International USA (AIUSA) is seeking a Full-Time Digital Acquisition Coordinator to join our Development team. This position is based at our Washington D.C. or New York City location.
What you’ll find at Amnesty International USA:
-Vision for change: Amnesty International is a Nobel Peace Prize-winning global movement of more than 7 million people who campaign for a world where human rights are enjoyed by all. The organization investigates and exposes abuses, educates and mobilizes the public, and works to protect people wherever justice, freedom, truth and dignity are denied. As the United States section of our global movement, we engage people in the U.S. to fight injustice all around the world, while we also work to protect people’s human rights here in the U.S. Whether speaking out for refugees and against oppression abroad, or calling for an end to gun violence and the unlawful use of lethal force by police, Amnesty International and its membership shines a light on violations and offers ways to help.
- How we work: Amnesty International’s uniquely effective approach for protecting human rights uses a three-pronged approach that focuses on research from experts in crisis zones and areas were human violations are taking place; mobilization of activists, members, and others who care about human rights; and advocacy to pass and preserve laws that protect human rights. We foster a collaborative environment in which we work with colleagues across functions and locations, and partner with our dedicated volunteer members to maximize our impact.
- Care for our staff: One of the ways we value the wellbeing of our staff is through our competitive compensation and benefits package we offer to eligible employees. Our benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental insurance, a 403(b) retirement plan including an employer match up to 5%, and generous paid time off. We are also committed to our team’s learning and growth, and offer various professional development and advancement opportunities.
- Commitment to diversity & inclusion: At Amnesty International USA, we deeply value inclusion, diversity, equity, and accessibility in our human rights work and our workplace culture and practices. We recognize that this is not only necessary to ensure that our rich diversity of staff and members can thrive, but that we can simply not accomplish our mission without it. We have a comprehensive strategy and take shared responsibility for fostering an inclusive environment for all.
What the Digital Acquisition Coordinator does: The Digital Acquisition Coordinator (Development Department) is primarily responsible for driving the paid digital acquisition strategy for growing our base of supporters. The Digital Acquisition Coordinator will be responsible for collaboration and implementation of acquisition and strategies, including building tailored supporter journeys to maximize engagement. This role will lead the design, implementation, and evaluation of digital marketing across paid channels with a goal of increasing fundraising and engagement. This role will work collaboratively with stakeholders across multiple departments and will report directly to the Director of Online Engagement.
- Working with the Director and other stakeholders, the Coordinator will implement acquisition strategies to grow the number of supporters.
- Works with the Digital Marketing Manager to incorporate digital acquisition into ongoing and upcoming fundraising and engagement campaign planning, as well as rapid response digital fundraising and advocacy moments.
- Works with the Digital Marketing Manager to develop custom welcome journeys, supporter journeys, and ladders of engagement.
- Creates and monitors budgets, reports, and KPIs.
- Creates and implements testing plans, including testing for new sources of digital acquisition and optimizing existing channels.
- Works with Digital Marketing Manager and production team to develop and test new conversion pages to optimize acquisition funnels.
- Develops a paid content strategy and work closely with Digital Marketing Manager to develop creative assets to meet targets and objectives.
- Provide expertise and guidance across the organization on paid marketing strategies.
- Manage relationships with external agencies to support our growth objectives.
- Closely monitors human rights and social justice developments in the news and closely monitors acquisition strategies from a range of other groups and individuals.
- Other duties as assigned.