The Software Developer will code and test software as architected and designed by EMS software design team. The Software Developer will develop new applications as well as support existing applications in order to meet EMS quality standards.
Education Management Solutions (EMS) is an industry pioneer in technology solutions for healthcare training and education environments— including clinical simulation management, competency-based curriculum assessment and performance tracking, cloud-based media management and hybrid learning systems, and virtual case training. Working alongside subject matter experts, we are a driving force behind some of the newest innovations that continue to set the bar for performance in the field.
- Develop desktop and web applications, database systems, and services in a Microsoft Server Family environment
- Build and implement high quality user interfaces
- Build and execute test cases at unit testing level
- Provide innovative web solutions to clients
- Performs other development duties as required
- Creating and maintaining software documentation
- Creating and utilizing .NET web services (WCF) or REST services
- Provide help to customers and customer support team, this may include support beyond typical business hours and include communication with business users
- Test and evaluate new and emerging technologies and provide solutions for implementation