The ideal candidate possesses:
- Proven record of successfully delivering major product features for consumer facing applications in a SaaS environment.
- Portfolio demonstrates rock solid skills in UX architecture
- Proactive and strategic problem solving in design
- Master of design tools
- Figma (Not required, nice to have)
About the role. How you will make an impact:
As the UX Designer your responsibilities will include conducting user research and testing, developing wireframes and UI flows based on end user needs. Areas of focus will include content, controls, visual design, user research, branding and customer support.
We are looking for someone who:
- Understands customers needs, journey and product requirements and specifications to design usable and engaging user experiences.
- Effectively present and promote design thinking and solutions to stakeholders.
- Collaborate across disciplines and partner teams to conceptualize, prototype, test and build experiences
- Create wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Develop and test multiple design concepts to find best solution to solve problem
- A keen eye for detail
- Can be creative to find ways to solve UX problems
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in prototypes
- Testing design work in order to gain insight
We win with people. Here’s how we support ours:
100% company-paid benefits for the employee including: Health, Dental, Short/Long Term Disability and up to $50,000 in life insurance.
15 PTO days and 10 paid holidays.
401(k) plan with employer match.
Veterinary Savings Program.
We offer flexible start and end times.
We have a start-up company mentality with 29 years of industry experience.
Work/Life balance is valued and upheld.