Electronic Merchant Systems (EMS) is one of the largest, privately held, credit card processor in the United Sates. We are looking for exceptional sales professionals who desire an opportunity to maximize their earning potential. The ideal candidate is an individual that is driven by success and has a proven background in a short selling cycle over the phone. We offer a full suite of business solutions that save and make business owners money.
EMS has been providing reliable, competitively priced business solutions for our clients. We require experienced telesales people to contact business owners from leads and other self-generated sources. If you are a successful inside sales Account Executive with a "can do" attitude, we want to hear from you.
A dynamic merchant services provider currently has openings for our sales office in an intense outbound call environment.
EMS offers a competitive compensation package including a combination of salary and commission. Unlimited earning potential. Income is paid weekly. Exceptional sales support and training. Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, 401K and more. World class training and support. 24/7 technical and customer support. State of the art equipment technology and software. Highest level of integrity and customer service in the industry.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D Committed to Affirmative Action.
- Full time employment with base salary and benefits
- Unlimited earning potential with commission and bonuses
- Paid vacation and personal time
- 401K with matching
- Working under general management supervision
- Setting appointments for account executives
- Must be able to effectively communicate on the phone
- Actively review merchant statements for proposals and setting appointments
The following are requirements for this position:
- 1-3 years of inside B2B sales experience
- Experience in MS Office suite, e-mail and the internet
- Proven sales, relationship/account management skills
- Cold calling experience
- Excellent telesales communication/organizational skills|
- High contact/short selling cycle experience
- Consultative sales approach
- Competitive and goal oriented
- High energy and hungry for success
- Activity focused self-starter
- Sets goals and crushes them
- Good problem solving/analytical and math skills
- Prior Experience with SalesForce is preferred
- Strong Work Ethic
The above mentioned skills are required for an individual to be considered. If you are an individual with a "will do & must achieve" attitude and has the uncanny ability to generate results, please contact us today to schedule a confidential interview.
- Compensation package including hourly rate and commissions with unlimited income potential.
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, & 401(k).
- Outstanding training and career growth potential.
- EMS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D Committed to Affirmative Action.
sales, inside sales, telemarketing, outbound, call center, customer service, appointment, appointment setter, full time, base, salary, commissions, bonuses, account, representative, rep, B2B, telesales
Many outstanding benefits including: competitive salary, PTO, 401K plan with company match, paid holidays, company contribution toward health/dental insurance, employee discounts, on-site fitness center, career growth opportunities, recognition and rewards for excellence