Responsible for ensuring that all program participants are provided with the services necessary to promote personal and economic independence, to have skills required to obtain, maintain, and retain permanent housing, and are living in well-maintained units.
JOB-RELATED DUTIES – ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
These duties are essential and specific to the successful implementation of this position.
- Adheres to and enforces program regulations, policies, and procedures. Ensures that all clients are receiving quality services that are following the program requirements.
- Assists clients in developing an Independent Living Plan (ILP) by identifying needs and goals, and evaluates client’s progress on short and long term goals.
- Provides information, referrals, counseling, crisis intervention, direct service, and advocacy services for all clients.
- Develops and maintains a resource network for referrals as related to the needs of the individuals being served in supervised programs. Collaborates with DSS, and other service providers to assist clients in fulfilling ILP and program requirements.
- Assists clients with direct services such as current and projected client budget, current resume as appropriate, assistance with ADL skills, etc.
- Responsible for face-to-face meetings with clients.
- Inspects living space regularly as required by the program to assess clients ADL needs and program compliance to assist clients with maintaining housing.
- Limits and documents improper use of agency resources by clients such as unit damages, furniture, or appliances.
- Evaluates, documents, and informs the direct supervisor of physical plant needs of the housing unit and/or common areas.
- Completes discharge plans with clients.
- Submits all internal and external reports in a timely and correct manner as required by funding agencies and/or CHI (housing logs, unit inspection sheets, progress notes, ILPs, authorization forms required by DSS, special projects, etc.). Maintains charts and files in an orderly fashion.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
PLEASE NOTE: Available shifts are -
Sunday – Thursday 12pm – 8pm
Tuesday – Saturday 8am - 4pm
Sunday – Thursday 8am - 4pm