Continuum of Colorado is hiring Caregiver "Floaters" for our rewarding Direct Support Professional (DSP) positions to provide personal care to adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities in the greater Denver Metro, CO area. These positions need to be filled IMMEDIATELY!!
Our Caregiver "Floaters" get to be responsible for supervision, training, program/care plan implementation, assessment and documentation for individuals served in the Residential and Therapeutic Services department. Hours are set but locations will vary.
Why is Continuum of Colorado so great to work for?
- Competitive pay $13.75 - $14.33/hr
- $1000 Sign on bonus!
- Flexible hours and locations in the Denver Metro, CO area
- Certified Employer for Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Tuition reimbursement program (eligible after 1 year of full-time employment)
- Employer-paid training with a supportive team
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Health, dental, vision Insurance
- 401(k) investment plan, with an employer match of up to 4%
- Employer-paid and supplemental life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Discounts on auto and homeowners insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Credit union membership