The Supply Chain Coordinator assists with managing the Company’s warehousing – Organize and monitor inventory levels to maximize efficiency and Logistics - Manage all incoming and outgoing shipments to ensure timely delivery to direct stores and to wholesale accounts.
Duties and responsibilities:
Inventory & Warehousing
- Oversee all stock company-wide and non-inventory items housed at our offsite warehouse.
- Conduct regular cycle counts to ensure stock balances are accurate.
- Work together with the Merchandising team and store staff to ensure that stock is well managed, maintained and discrepancies are minimized.
- Coordinate and ensure correct receiving of bi-weekly deliveries.
- Movement of stock between store and warehouses.
- Investigate and reconcile inventory discrepancies.
- Inspect stock to ensure it is in good, sellable condition.
- Supervision of warehouse costs and operations.
- In charge of all shipping and receiving processes from start to finish.
- Oversee all imports and work with warehouse to ensure timely customs clearance and delivery.
- Direct warehouse team by advising whether orders should be shipped or held.
- Track outgoing shipments make certain that merchandise is delivered to direct stores and wholesale clients in a timely manner.
- Provide warehouse with up to date client and PO lists.
- High degree of proficiency with MS Excel and other MS office applications.
- Understanding of computerized invoicing and stock management systems.
- Minimum 2-3 years work experience in a related field.
- Must possess well developed analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Ideal candidate must be highly organized; able to create and adhere to strict timelines and schedules.
- Ability to exhibit composure and confidence when confronting challenging or high-pressure situations.
- A highly motivated individual able to manage a team and converse with all levels both internally and externally.
- A self-starter able to set the standard by their own professionalism and attitude.
- Must be energetic, self-motivated and self-organized. Willing to do whatever is required to get the job done.
- Decisive, structured and organized, with a keen eye for detail.
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Will strategize to drive the business forward.