- 3 years of service experience in plumbing field.
- A valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Flat rate pricing experience preferred.
- Must be able to pass a background check, drug screening and have a clean driving record.
- High school diploma or GED equivalence.
- Familiarity with standard industry concepts, practices, and procedures
- Must be Licensed in the State of Georgia for Plumbing.
Environment and Scheduling:
- Streamlined Service Titan dispatch software
- Company tablet, phone, truck, and gas provided
- Ongoing sales training with Blue Collar Success Group
- Hours vary, must be on site by 8AM M-F.
- Must be available to an after-hours rotating schedule with weekends.
- Bend at the knees and hips repetitively
- Lift up to 100 lbs.
- Climb a ladder.
- Work in a crawlspace
- Stand for long periods of time
Job Shift: Day
Salary: Hourly or Commission
- Competitive pay structure
- Growth potential
- Incentive opportunities
- Generous PTO
- 401k with employer match
- Employee discounts
- Full health insurance with employer contribution
- and MORE!
About Majestic Plumbing & Electric:
Our goal is simple: To build life-long relationships with our clients by serving them with honesty, integrity, and respect. We accomplish this by first treating each-other likewise. Our employees are our greatest asset. We help them realize their value by reinforcing the best of what they expect to become. If our people feel unconquerable they will engulf the challenges in front of them. In turn, the work will speak for itself and each customer who comes in contact with them will KNOW it.
The values and beliefs we hold:
-Treat everyone with love and compassion. Everybody, always.
-View each employee by the content of their character.
-Encourage leadership in all positions, especially outside of management. Greatness emanates from those on the ground, in the problem, day-in, day-out. We learn from anyone, experienced and inexperienced alike, great and small.
-We are teachers first. Provide consistent on-the-job training. If there is an issue, we will teach each other to the next level. No one is a lost cause.
-Maintain an open-door policy. Everyone at Majestic is accessible - unless their music is turned up too loud, and that doesn’t last forever.
-Resolve customer issues, ensure complete customer satisfaction, and avoid recurrence of those issues. We have a great job that provides for our families because of our customers.