JNR is seeking a full time, experienced Systems Network Administrator to oversee the company internal and AWS network infrastructure. In addition to the below responsibilities, this individual will evaluate and implement a new cloud-based phone / IVR system in 2019. This role works autonomously 60% of the time and needs to be proactive to maintain (and improve) our current systems.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- LAN/WAN networking experience, including VoIP and IVR Phone Systems, WiFi Management, Dell NSA Sonicwalls, BGP Routing, MPLS, and site-to-site VPNs.
- Deep understanding of WiFi networks, Gateways
- Proven ability to design, implement, monitor and manage Windows 2008+ servers in a variety of roles, with experience in Windows Server and network design and implementation.
- Hands-on experience building and maintaining Windows 2012R2 HyperV environments,
- Extensive Windows 2012 and 2008 knowledge: AD, Group Policy, DNS, DFS Replication, Exchange 2010+, SQL Server, and SharePoint
- AWS Networking, VPC and EC2 experience is a plus
- Storage provisioning, management, and backup; ability to assess storage needs and provide solutions.
- Must be self-motivated and take ownership of assigned tasks
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
- Microsoft Server, VMware, Ubiquity Networks, other Professional Certs are a plus
- Troubleshooting Remote Access, VPN (SSL and IPSec), cabling and routing
- Microsoft Office 365 Deployment
- User management including configuring new accounts, password resets, and troubleshooting user login, profile and permission issues.
- Windows Server: 3 years (Preferred)
- Network Administration: 3 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Exchange: 3 years (Required)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Information Technology, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certifications: Cisco, Microsoft (MCDST, MCTS, MCP, MCSE), VMware, Citrix
- Strong customer service ethic.
- Familiarity with Payment Cards Industry (PCI) standards a plus
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and quickly troubleshoot and resolve problems using a wide variety of tools.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business requirements.
- Able and willing to collaborate as part of a team in various roles.
- Respond to emergency situations effectively, maintaining poise and focus.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT or a similar technical field,BA/BS Degree, or other 4-year degree.
Benefits and Perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance plans
- 401K and financial planning
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous PTO + get your birthday off
- 12 paid holidays
- Business casual work environment
- Gym and game room in building
The physical and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk or hear: sit at a desk, work under florescent lighting, and look at a computer for a long period of time. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Equal Opportunity Employer
JNR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. JNR does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, ability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law.
In accordance with local Fair Chance Ordinance(s), qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, will be considered for employment.
We participate in E-Verify.