We are seeking interns that are rising juniors or seniors in an undergraduate program or graduate program related to (human rights or other area of study). We also review applicants of recent graduates who may be seeking the same type of mentorship and educational focus related to their career choice or educational background.
The following would be beneficial for entering our program:
- A collaborator and quick learner with a mixture of strong writing skills and technical experience
- Background in digital marketing and/or digital fundraising
- Some experience in one or more of the following areas: Email marketing, A/B testing, data and reporting, content development, CRM technology
- Background in HTML, front-end development, and/or graphic design is a plus
- Interest in deepening engagement with large-scale digital audiences on human rights
AIUSA is deeply committed to inclusion, diversity, equity, and accessibility (“IDEA”) for all. We strive for this in our human rights advocacy work and our workplace culture and practices. AIUSA is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.