The successful candidate must have
- Experience as a product manager/owner in B2B software / SaaS development (2 + years)
- Knowledge of and experience with Agile software development methodologies and UX design
- Experience drafting user stories, acceptance criteria and test cases
- Experience prioritizing product backlogs
- The ability to “speak geek” to a team of developers
Ideal candidate would possess
- Experience as a product manager / product owner for eDiscovery / Litigation software company
- Experience using the Kanban development methodology
- Leadership experience guiding a platform software team
About the role: How you will make an impact
This role is ideal for someone who has significant experience in product management and acting as a product owner on an Agile development team. Experience in the eDiscovery / litigation process is a big plus.
As a Product Manager on our Product team, you will be responsible for an area of the platform and will shepherd features through the software development lifecycle, ensuring their successful release to our users. You will be acting as a client advocate, and will get to know our customers, understand their needs and translate them into actionable features. You will manage feature request, interact with customers, and share ideas with the broader product management team.
You will also vet user stories with developers, groom the backlog and break features down into actionable pieces. As someone who bridges our Product and Engineering functions, you will need to understand the UX plan of our products and translate those requirements into user stories and acceptance criteria for our engineers to use. As many of our products are connected, you will work across teams to manage any dependencies of features in progress.
Challenges you will help us solve
- How do we efficiently manage features with interdependencies?
- How do we ensure releases are of the highest quality, getting features “out the door” and learning from them as quickly as possible?
- Given the complexity of our products, how do we weigh the costs vs. the value add of our features?
We are looking for someone who
- Is competitive about products. You know the product space, understand what our competition does and how we can improve. You understand what they do well, what they do poorly, and how we can capitalize on their missteps.
- Plays well with others. You thrive while sharing knowledge and receiving input.
- Can gracefully say “no” when something doesn’t make sense for the product(s).
- Ideally, understands the perks and pains associated with eDiscovery / litigation process
We win with people. Here’s how we support ours.
- Named as a CareerBuilder® Top Company to Work for in Arizona in 2015
- Named 2015 AZ’s Most Admired company by Best Companies AZ
- 100% company-paid benefits for the employee including: Health, Dental, Short/Long Term Disability and up to $50,000 in life insurance
- 15 PTO days and 10 paid holidays
- 401(k) plan
- We offer flexible start and end times
- We have a start-up company mentality with 28 years of industry experience
- Work/Life balance is valued and upheld