Qualifications and competencies:
- CPR/AED certified
- Minimum of 1 Nationally accredited Group Fitness Instructor Certification
- This position is contingent upon completion and clearance of a background fingerprint assessment
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in this or a related field
Working Conditions/Physical requirements:
The working conditions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to:
- Work in a Fitness Center/Community Center and typical business office environment
- Work involves moderate exposure to unusual elements, such as extreme temperatures
- Ability to lift a minimum of 45 pounds
This position is contingent upon the completion and cleared background check of a fingerprint and life scan assessment.
Disclaimer: This job description indicates in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of employees in this classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific employee. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and, when possible, to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job. Nothing in this position description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between JSV and its employees.