Aprio is a progressive, fast-growing firm looking for a Senior Accounting Advisor to join their dynamic Cloud Enterprise Accounting team. This role is ideal for a BIG 4 Auditor or Senior Auditor ready to transition into accounting and work closely with exciting clients in a variety of industries.
We are Aprio Cloud!
Aprio Cloud is looking for an experienced, self-motivated Senior Advisor, Enterprise. This is a great opportunity for a tech-savvy, detail-oriented person who has hands-on experience in the public accounting industry.
Why Aprio Cloud?
We are tech-savvy problem-solvers, and you'll fit right in if you enjoy the culture of working remotely, taking care of clients and using a variety of technologies to communicate with co-workers. The ideal candidate must possess strong communication and project management skills and be technologically proficient.
Aprio Cloud offers a fun, fast-paced and inspiring work environment where each individual is integral to our success. Leverage your tax, project management, analytics and advisory experience to service a dynamic mix of both domestic and international clients. All while gaining the opportunity to learn and grow with the latest accounting technologies.
One of the many benefits of working with Aprio Cloud is you can work anywhere there is Wi-Fi. The hours are flexible, as long as deliverables are met. Our strength lies in this flexibility and our passion to provide our international clients with ready access to insights and advice that help them. You will develop meaningful relationships across the globe and gain invaluable experience by providing a variety of tax and advisory services to highly interesting clients.
- Own accounting and finance process from start to close for dedicated client book (typically start-ups to pre-IPO clients using ERP software)
- Perform and review month-end close processes including financial statement review & consolidations.
- Analyze & review monthly financial statement variation analysis with clients
- Build collaborative relationships with cross-functional teams
- Act as relationship manager for our Enterprise clients, advising and proactively helping them manage their financials, risks and growth. We help clients define what’s next.
- Pay attention to details and be fanatical about accuracy, precision, and timeliness.
- Keep abreast and analyze impact of financial reporting developments and new accounting pronouncements/requirements.
- Assist in the research of new accounting guidance, technical accounting transactions and reporting rules and regulations.
- Research, analyze and document complex company transactions.
- Assist in the reporting and reconciliation of share-based compensation expense and related schedules and equity-based transactions
- Provide support as needed with external auditors
- Deliver an excellent client experience
- Think innovatively and continually seek improvements in workflow and deliverables through technology