- 8+ years of combined accounting, accounts receivable, collections and/or billing experience.
- Must possess superior written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with billing, accounting, or collections business management systems such as: Elite, Aderant, Serengeti, Collaborati, Quovant, Tymetrix, CounselLink
- Experience within the legal industry
- Core Concepts: A/R portfolio, DSO, Credit/Retainer limits, write-downs, write-offs, client retention and FDCPA
- High school diploma; bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or finance
The starting salary ranges between $46,000-$55,000 annually based on experience.
This is a full-time position that includes a robust benefits plan. Benefits offered with this position include: competitive pay commensurate with experience, medical, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability, 401k, paid holidays and paid time off.
Intelliteach is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to workforce diversity and inclusion.