FLASH is seeking a Field Operations Technician who will be providing support for FLASH customers local to a specific area. With the support of Flash Support Services, the Field Operations Technician will be responsible for providing local support across multiple garages and parking lots that use all different types of Flash PARCS equipment, ensuring that the FlashParking equipment is fully functioning and troubleshooting issues that may arise.
What you'll do:
- Work directly with remote Support and Field Operations to address all issues as they arise
- Work with remote teams to ensure equipment and software application is fully functioning across all facilities in your local market
- Track and report on a variety of information (including status of service inspections, open items, and lessons learned) to the customer
- Meet with the customer as needed to identify and provide guidance on trouble spots, present plan of action to rectify chronic issues, and present new features that may serve their operation
- Review and act on dispatches and any automated alerts assigned to you and tied to each facility
What we're looking for:
- Bachelors Degree, Associates Degree or a Technical School Certification in a related field (or equivalent education plus experience)
- 5-10+ years of experience with increasing responsibility in a technical field
- Experience communicating with colleagues and customers in a technical support environment
- Customer support, project coordination or account management experience
- You are an over-communicator with great customer service skills
- You have strong focus with extreme attention to detail, and are skilled in troubleshooting
- Proficient in MS Office suite; Salesforce experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- PARCS experience, Access Control/CCTV experience, Comptia A+, Network+ certifications are preferred
Benefits & Perks:
- Opportunities for Advancement - As We Grow, You Grow!
- Competitive Benefits (Medical, Dental, FSA and HSA plans).
- Employer-paid: Basic Life + AD&D, Vision, and STD with voluntary add-ons.
- Access to a 401k plan.
- Cell phone reimbursement.
- Commuter Benefits (when applicable).
- Generous "flexi-time" off and PTO plans : 11 paid holidays!
- Flexible WFH, determinate by team.
- An innovative, energetic culture, and a fantastic team
- Employee Referral Bonus - awesome people know other awesome people!
FLASH is an innovator in the urban mobility space, helping businesses rethink one of their most valuable assets: the parking garage. Our award-winning cloud-born platform is custom configurable, secure, reliable, and grows alongside you as business or consumer demands evolve.
There is no single formula for maximizing value: every community has its own unique demands. But with FLASH technology, every parking asset can become a hub for modern mobility. From smarter infrastructure to sophisticated software, our organization is digitally transforming the mobility experience, one hub at a time.