- Epidemiologist with one year of experience
- BLS/CPR certification
- Current unrestricted license
Job Duties may include the following:
- providing immunizations during full-scale exercises and disaster events such as floods, hurricanes, flu outbreaks, etc. Examples include Tetanus, Hepatitis A, and Influenza;
- dispensing medications at Point of Dispensing (POD) sites for mass prophylaxis events such as flu outbreaks and bioterrorist events. Examples include Doxycycline, Cipro, and antivirals;
- providing medical care and functional needs assistance in response to a mass care event or evacuation to general population or medical shelter(s).
- providing medical staff, infection control, and/or epidemiologist to assist the Health Department in an emerging infectious disease outbreak to provide medical treatment/prophylaxis, investigation and surveillance and implement control measures.
During a disaster response workers and volunteers will likely be working in less than ideal conditions. The responders may be in crowded conditions in the following settings; shelters, field hospitals, community centers, etc….
Lodging, Per diem, and Mileage
If housing is necessary workers and volunteers may be housed in the following environments; hotels, shelters, dorms, community centers, etc…Details of lodging conditions, hourly pay, per diem and mileage allowance will be provided to deploying Angels.
Please join the thousands of Angels around Texas, and the country, that will help communities in need when the next disaster strikes.
Angel Staffing, Inc. is and Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Employment is offered without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation, and other statuses protected by law.