We are pleased to introduce a new position within the Enchantment Group portfolio of destination properties. The Executive Director of Marketing, Communications & Brand for Enchantment Group will be joining the corporate-level leadership team as a new president has been named and the owners are investing to elevate all aspects of the guest experiences on each of the four properties: Enchantment Resort and Mii amo in Sedona, AZ, the Tides Inn in Irvington, VA and The Cove, Eleuthera, Bahamas. Significant capital investments have been made during the last several years affording the properties heightened awareness among media and gatekeepers and increased average daily rates. Plans for further enhancements are being finalized at this time and will be underway beginning in 2021. This commitment to the continuous evolution of the experiences to be found within these iconic destination properties affords an exciting future for an experienced hotel marketing and communications professional with a keen understanding of the ultra-luxury segment.
The successful candidate will: identify and define each property’s marketing objectives, plans and special programs; ensure annual marketing and revenue goals are achieved; and ensure the positioning of the properties is consistently on-point through strong brand ambassadorship and advocacy.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Working collaboratively with the Corporate Sales Office and each property’s sales and marketing representatives, develop an annual sales and marketing plan for all four properties. Implement and oversee all marketing strategies as outlined in the series of plans.
- Work closely with the Corporate Sales Office and each property’s sales and marketing representatives to grow all segments of business as detailed in the annual sales and marketing plan. Maintain complete alignment with Corporate Revenue Management with respect to both group and leisure pricing and business mix.
- Provide strategic oversight for email (CRM) programming, tracking and analytics for all properties. Monitor weekly NAVIS sales performance data to recommend strategy pivots when conditions change, including pace, booking windows, business mix, key markets, or acts of nature. Drive performance of the Transient BAR segment to budget. Participate in regular discussions regarding group, leisure and package content and rates for the properties.
- Oversee the digital paid media strategies (PPC, metasearch), recommending pivots throughout the year to ensure the Transient BAR segment performs to budget.
- Oversee the integrity of Enchantment Group property content across all external website platforms.
- Participate in reputation management strategies working collaboratively with the leadership of each of the properties.
- Collaboratively with the property marketing representatives, provide marketing/branding oversight of onsite events, sales site visits, media and consortia partner familiarization visits, photo and video shoots.
- Ensure brand integrity is maintained through all communications as well as with respect to all branded collateral and guest amenities available on all four properties.
- Oversee the content strategies, including SEO, and stylistic guidelines of all four property websites to ensure they maintain relevancy and brand integrity at all times.
- Oversee the content and stylistic guidelines of all property social media programs. Grow these communities and engagement therein.
- Identify and analyze properties in regional as well as aspirational comp sets. Use analyses to drive Transient BAR business to budget.
- Working with the individual properties, create goals and strategies for guest loyalty programs to increasing repeat and referral business to budget.
- Seek out and secure strategic partnerships with brands that are aligned with Enchantment Group properties in the interest in creating greater awareness within like audiences and growing the Transient BAR segment.
- Serve as the sounding board and guiding force for property representatives as they develop twelve-month rolling calendars each year to include events, offerings, programming and stories all designed around specific areas of the properties that differentiate them from all others. This calendar will become an integral part of development of the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Provide oversight for the Enchantment Group public relations agency of record. Develop an annual public relations plan for each of the properties in conjunction with property representatives. Participate in monthly agency calls to track progress and results and suggest mid-year revisions to the program to keep it timely and relevant.
- Maintain and enhance the photo and video libraries for all properties.
- Monitor and adhere to marketing expenses as budgeted for the year.
- Maintain business contacts within the international hotel/resort industry.
- Coach and inspire your team as well as the property marketing representatives to create passionate brand advocates.
- This position has direct oversight of the Corporate Director of Communications, the Corporate Graphic Designer and the Corporate Marketing & Communications Specialist positions as well as dotted line oversight of all property marketing representatives.