Seattle's Union Gospel Mission is currently looking for a Video Producer to join the Marketing team in Seattle, WA.
Seattle's Union Gospel Mission is a private faith-based organization that helps the community to reach out with compassion to those who have lost hope. And as a community, we empower one another to build, lead and give back.
The Video Producer is responsible for providing story content utilizing digital media in support of the Missions Marketing goals and objectives. In this high performance, high output position, you need to be able to manage multiple priorities as you will capture and edit footage as our internal videographer, working in coordination with our internal creative team and outside contract support. Both video and still photography expertise is required to fulfill content needs.
Our Marketing team is looking for its newest member and we think that could be you!
30 hours per week between Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. Occasional weekends, evenings, and holidays may be required.
Essential Job Duties
- Conceptualize, design, shoot, edit and coordinate the production of video including, but not limited to, monthly graduation testimonies, training sessions, community events, corporate partners, PR event support, social media content, and more.
- Help contribute to larger video concept ideas for content across multiple channels in collaboration with contract creative and video production support.
- Interface with multiple internal stakeholders and must be comfortable taking video briefs from start to finish, soliciting feedback, and managing expectations during the creative process. Must multitask: able to work on multiple video projects at a time.
- Coordinate video and photography projects by gathering stories and conducting interviews with Mission guests, volunteers, and staff.
- Still photography and integration with graphic design.
- Recruit and coordinate both contracted and volunteer freelance photographers as needed.
- Manage library of videos and photography for Mission-wide access
- Duplicate and distribute video and audio pieces in various formats to Mission employees, the general public, and client agencies as needed.
- Maintain, repair and troubleshoot equipment; maintain inventories and order supplies to ensure that adequate quantities are on hand when needed.
- Work with and train other Mission staff and volunteers in video/audio production.
- Stay abreast of current and emerging technologies in digital communications and how those can be applied towards the Missions goals and objectives.
- Attend and participate in all Mission, Division and Department meetings and trainings, as required.
- Any other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor.