Employees shall possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Possess a Masters degree in Archaeology with a minimum of seven years applicable experience
- Possess a valid Texas drivers license and meet firms automobile insurability requirements.
- Must satisfy employment medical requirements.
- Verbal and written skills to prepare technical reports, communicate effectively with coworkers, clients, and contractors.
- Excellent writing skills for correspondence, proposals and reports.
- Ability to work independently.
- Present a professional appearance to best represent the firm.
- Must pass a drug test prior to employment and will be subject to post-accident, random, and reasonable cause testing during employment.
- Comply with all attendance requirements as noted in most current edition of the Employee Handbook.
This position description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. Key responsibilities and essential functions are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this position.
This position description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other position-related duties as requested by management. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.
An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Veterans