SUMMARY: Responsible for providing strategic direction for the Front Office, Guest Services, Concierge, Bell, Housekeeping, PBX and Security effectively to ensure smooth operation of all systems and services required to meet properties standards and provide financial profitability and outstanding service to all guests and home owners.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of Rooms Departments.
- Direct and participate in all interviews, hires, and training of Team Members; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining.
- Addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Assign and review department goals and directing Team Members to achieve results.
- Prepares annual budget. Achieves budgeted revenues, controls expenses and maximizes profitability within assigned areas. Analyze forecasts, cost and revenue reports. Makes decisions based on this information to maximize profitability.
- Ensures guests and home owners receive outstanding, consistent, exceptional service by circulating through each area of responsibility.
- Analyze marketplace reports such as STAR, Hotelligence and other marketplace measurement tools and presents the revenue opportunities in the analysis.
- Monitors the pricing of competitors understands the dynamics of the local market. demand generators and presents appropriate actions to the General Manager.
- Develop pricing strategies, including building rates for rooms and packages and determining discounts and specialty pricing.
- Forecast pricing and revenue based on demand and market trends. Evaluating trends in the economy and hospitality industry. Creating promotional plans to increase revenue.
- Understanding inventory management processes.
- Generating weekly revenue reports for managers meeting.
OVERALL DIRECTOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Seeks opportunities to improve satisfaction and immediately handles any guests and home owners concerns or complaints.
- Participates in weekly meeting with Management Team to ensure weekly goals, challenges, and service standards are met.
- Handle special requests, complaints, and building discrepancies; offer compensations where necessary
- Motivate staff to meet and exceed established service standards consistent with 4 diamond requirements.
- Interface with all departments to ensure that guests and home owner needs are met.
- Comply with all Seascape Resort safety and health policies and procedures.
- Meet or exceed service levels consistent with 4 diamond requirements.
- Support safe work habits and contribute to a safe working environment at all times.
- Follow directions, get along with co-workers and supervisors, treat co-workers, supervisors and guests and home owners s with respect and courtesy, contributes to a positive and rewarding team environment and refrains from abusive, insubordinate and/or violent behavior.
- Perform other related duties as requested by the supervisor.