O’Donnell/Snider Construction is a leading commercial general contractor specializing in corporate interiors, building renovations, healthcare, and new construction. Since 1991, we have been safely delivering projects of superior quality, on time and on budget. O’Donnell/Snider has been named one of the Houston Chronicle’s Best Places to Work three consecutive years, and has consistently placed on the Houston Business Journal’s Top 25 - Largest Houston Area Commercial Contractors
Our company was founded and adheres to a strict set of principles and moral code. We operate with integrity, accountability and discipline. We strive to always exceed our clients’ goals and expectations.
To enhance the quality of the construction experience for our customers through exceptional communication and unmatched service.
To be the clear choice for commercial construction services in the markets we serve!
GENERAL SUMMARY OF ROLE
The PC Clerk is responsible for performing various daily clerical and administrative tasks to assist the Project Coordinators. Duties include but are not limited to: copying, laminating, typing, filing, data entry, and making phone calls.
- Printing and Laminating Job Site Signage
- Basic Data Entry
- Entering Delivery Dates Into Timberline
- Entering Required Onsite Dates Into Timberline
- Creating Drawing Logs
- Printing, Folding, & Distributing Meeting Packets
- Job Binder Set Up for Project Managers
- Project Closeout
- Printing Binders
- Creating Electronic Copies and Labeling for distribution
- Making Phone Calls to Track Down:
- Closeout Documents
- Printing Submittal Binders for Superintendents
- Reception Desk Backup (during lunch hour)
- Packaging Submittals for Courier Delivery to Architect
- Printing and Saving Job Cost Data Sheets to Job Folders
- Feathering Plan Revision Sheets into Current Plan Sets