- Enrolled in a safety or related curriculum at an accredited university.
- Sophomore class or later.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 Scale).
- Computer literacy including MS Office applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
This position is typically located in a shop/production environment with requirement to walk, stand, sit, climb, crawl, kneel, life, etc. on a continuous basis. Depending on the assignment, the position may require ambulatory skills sufficient to manipulate (lift, carry, move) weights of 10 to 50 pounds. Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm, hand and finger dexterity, including ability to grasp, visual acuity to use a keyboard, operate equipment, and read technical information. Requires the ability to express or exchange ideas by means of both verbal and written communication.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.