To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statements(s)
General Performance Standards (Job Expectations):
- Assist in the creation, management and tracking of metrics/dashboards for the executives, analysts, and contracted clients.
- Provide coordination for existing Clinical Excellence processes and support development of new processes as necessary to meet department needs.
- Process mapping and visualization of departmental workflow. Facilitate problem solving exercises for team.
- Utilize tools (e.g., Microsoft Teams) for management and departmental work flow.
- Assists in preparation of proposals:
- Creates proposal outline referencing text in the RFP (deadlines, statement of work, proposal instructions, etc.) to be used to make writing assignments in instances where multiple authors will be contributing
- Submits client reference requests and maintains follow-up log
- Sends solicitations to potential proposal collaborators and maintains follow-up log
- Coordinates proposal attachments (CVs, letters of commitment, sample reports, etc.)
- Documents workflow throughout proposal development and ensures internal deadlines are met
- Assists in managing the Administrative staff in proposal production and assembly.
- Maintains an updated log and capacity map of EPC and Clinical Excellence projects, detailing internal and external deadlines and deliverables, maintains project archives, and other necessary material, including conflict of interest disclosures, draft reports, final reports, and meeting minutes.
- Maintains up-to-date list of reviewers, clients, and project status logs.
- Solicits key informants, technical experts, and peer reviewers for Clinical Excellence projects as required by the client and takes succinct meeting minutes capturing salient points of the discussion. (Process improvement work may change this.)
- Maintains liaison with accounting department regarding contract status, invoicing, peer reviewer payment, etc., and distributes billing summary statements in cooperation with accounting.
- Maintains honest, professional, useful, and confidential communications with all personnel, consultants, external experts and reviewers, manufacturers, hospital contacts, health plan contacts and government agencies to provide or obtain information concerning projects.
- Ensure accuracy and assembly of attachments and enclosures.
- Support the Chief Medical Officer, Executive Director, Directors and Associate Directors in project coordination tasks as needed.
- Support analysts by collecting and monitoring metrics.
- Manage departmental calendar for client deliverables.
- Assist with project tasks related to Clinical Excellence functional teams.
- Additional department tasks as assigned.