Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
Skills and Knowledge:
- Must be able to read, write and understand English, have good verbal and written communication skills and write professional business correspondences
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
- Must be trained in CPR and adult AED first aide
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Team player
Please visit our website at OTOWjobs.com for an additional list of additional exciting job opportunities!
On Top of the World Communities provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, OTOW will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. On Top of the World Communities is a Drug-free work place.