Minimum of 5 years providing direct clinical services to adults, children, and / or families. 7-10 years preferred
Minimum of 5 years directing and overseeing clinical or social service programs funded by Medicaid, DHS and/or state/federal contracts. 7-10 years preferred.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of clinical models for adults, children, and families.
- Skilled in developing, implementing, and administering clinical programs and processes.
- General knowledge of Medicaid, Medicare, and private insurance compensable services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Process, protect, and exercise discretion in handling confidential information and materials.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Teams, Electronic Health Records
- Excellent organizational skills and problem-solving orientation.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff, community partners, organizations, and the public.
- Action-oriented and collaborative in decision making.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, team management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle a variety of work assignments.
- Advanced knowledge, including the ability to provide Medicaid, Medicare, and private insurance compensated services preferred.
- Advanced experience in contract management and accreditation leadership preferred.
- Experience in providing licensure supervision and training preferred.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Must pass required background check, TB and Physical
- Full Time.
- Office Hours follow business hours and may vary with supervisor approval; may include occasional evening and weekends.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to frequently communicate with staff and others, and must be able to exchange accurate information when doing so. The employee must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time and occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office equipment, attend meetings, etc. Must be able to operate and use a computer. Must be able to detect, discern, distinguish, observe, inspect and compare. Must have excellent command of English language and grammar, both verbal and written. Occasionally must be able to move needed materials weighing up to 20 pounds.
The employee will work in an office environment, may work in close quarters with other staff. Occasional local travel will be required.
The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. The qualifications, physical demands, and work environment described herein are representative of those an employee will encounter and must meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel or candidate and may be subject to change at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - Sunbeam Family Services is fair and equal in all its employment practices for persons without regard to race, color, creed, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, religion, disability or degree thereof, national origin, domestic/marital status, political affiliation or opinion, veteran status, HIV status, AIDS status, genetic information, and any legally protected characteristic.