WHAT YOU’LL NEED
Our mission to be the best, most respected provider of service in our industry means we seek the best, most respected candidates for our Select Producer program. Essential skills and requirements include, but are not limited to:
- NC Funeral Director License required
- Proactive, highly ethical approach to sales
- Proven track record of sales success
- NC Life Insurance License highly preferred
- Excellent problem identification and resolution skills
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office
- Computer skills
- Good communicator
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Planning and organizing
- Creativity and Innovation
- Valid Driver license
To learn more about a career with Funeral Directors Life – a career with purpose – please apply today for immediate consideration.
Funeral Directors Life is a prepaid funeral insurance provider serving families all over the nation through a network of client funeral homes. We were founded in 1981 by four West Texas funeral directors, and our headquarters are based in Abilene, Texas. Our mission is "to be the best, most-respected provider of service to our industry." Funeral Directors Life was ranked as the #2 best workplace in insurance by FORTUNE Magazine and Great Place to Work, and also ranked the #2 Best Place to Work in Texas for 2015 (mid-size company) in Texas Monthly. Funeral Directors Life has also been recognized by the Ward Group as one of the Ward’s Top 50 life/health insurance companies in the nation based on safety, consistency, and performance from 2011-2014.