This position is typically located in an office setting and requires sitting and standing for long periods of time, but will interact frequently with personnel and equipment/processes in the manufacturing environment. The position requires ambulatory skills sufficient to travel domestically and internationally. Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm, hand and finger dexterity, including ability to grasp, visual acuity to use a keyboard, and operate standard office equipment The position requires the ability to stand, walk and manipulate (lift, carry, move) light to medium weights of up to 50 pounds. Requires the ability to express or exchange ideas by means of both verbal and written communication.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or other equivalent training and experience
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience.
- Experience with AutoCad, Inventor, or other 3D solid modeling CAD programs.
- Experience with heavy equipment design and manufacturing methods for same.
- Computer literacy including MS Office applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Ability to successfully reach company goals in an environment in which a wide degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Proven knowledge of Kaizen and Lean Manufacturing Techniques.
This position description outlines the major duties performed but is not intended to be all-inclusive. Additional duties may be assigned/performed as needed and determined by management. This position description is subject to change at any time.