Our ideal candidate will have:
• Demonstrate strong ability to facilitate adult learners in coaching and planning situations.
• Experience delivering professional learning to educators - both in person and online.
• At least 5 years of experience teaching math in a K-12 setting.
• Bachelor Degree required
• Experience with ST Math a plus
• Willing to travel throughout Massachusetts
• Even better if you are bilingual in Spanish!
After reading about the opportunity on our team, are you more excited than you were before? If so, this probably means that you have an education background, experience in professional learning and are extremely comfortable with the tools of the trade. Still saying "Yes!"? Then we absolutely want to talk with you!
This part time position reports to the Program Manager, Massachusetts and must be located in Massachusetts, in order to provide onsite training (when it is safe to do so). For now, you must be comfortable engaging participants using a digital platform and be willing to turn on your webcam to build a rapport, even from a distance.