Join Aprio's Cloud team and you will help clients maximize their opportunities. Aprio is a progressive, fast-growing firm looking for a Senior Tax Accountant to join their dynamic team.
Work with a top 50 CPA-led advisory firm that is passionate for what’s next. With more than 600 team members in 24 states, Aprio is headquartered in Atlanta, GA with offices in North Carolina and Birmingham, Alabama, and a fully distributed Cloud team. Come serve national and international clients doing business in and out of 40 countries with team members that speak more than 30 languages. At Aprio, you’ll discover a culture grounded in 31 fundamental behaviors that guide our interactions with each other and our clients every day. We are proud to have been honored as a “Best Place to Work” since 2016 and have the highest ranking on Glassdoor among the top 50 public accounting firms.
- Preparing income tax returns (1120, 1120S, 1065, 1040) for manager review
- Recommend and implement effective tax planning strategies
- Prepare quarterly estimated taxes
- Work with team members and clients on preparing year-end/special payroll for client businesses
- Maintain and update annually fixed asset list in tax software
- Identify and communicate sales and use tax issues as encountered
- Prepare Journal Entries for depreciation, amortization, and other tax M-1 entries as required
- Extract Financial Statements from Xero and analyze them to prepare accurate tax returns
- Review client data, identify and report potential bookkeeping problems, make corrections by Journal Entry as needed to client books, as needed
- Communicate and build relationships with clients
- Project work as needed