Join Aprio's Cloud team and you will help clients maximize their opportunities. Aprio is a progressive, fast-growing firm looking for a Senior Tax Accountant to join their dynamic team.
We are Aprio Cloud!
Aprio Cloud is looking for an experienced, self-motivated Senior Advisor, Enterprise. This is a great opportunity for a tech-savvy, detail-oriented person who has hands-on experience in the public accounting industry.
Why Aprio Cloud?
We are tech-savvy problem-solvers, and you'll fit right in if you enjoy the culture of working remotely, taking care of clients and using a variety of technologies to communicate with co-workers. The ideal candidate must possess strong communication and project management skills and be technologically proficient.
Aprio Cloud offers a fun, fast-paced and inspiring work environment where each individual is integral to our success. Leverage your tax, project management, analytics and advisory experience to service a dynamic mix of both domestic and international clients. All while gaining the opportunity to learn and grow with the latest accounting technologies.
One of the many benefits of working with Aprio Cloud is you can work anywhere there is Wi-Fi. The hours are flexible, as long as deliverables are met. Our strength lies in this flexibility and our passion to provide our international clients with ready access to insights and advice that help them. You will develop meaningful relationships across the globe and gain invaluable experience by providing a variety of tax and advisory services to highly interesting clients.
- Preparing income tax returns (1120, 1120S, 1065, 1040) for manager review
- Recommend and implement effective tax planning strategies
- Prepare quarterly estimated taxes
- Work with team members and clients on preparing year-end/special payroll for client businesses
- Maintain and update annually fixed asset list in tax software
- Identify and communicate sales and use tax issues as encountered
- Prepare Journal Entries for depreciation, amortization, and other tax M-1 entries as required
- Extract Financial Statements from Xero and analyze them to prepare accurate tax returns
- Review client data, identify and report potential bookkeeping problems, make corrections by Journal Entry as needed to client books, as needed
- Communicate and build relationships with clients
- Project work as needed