Become a part of Wisconsin's largest full service Moving and Relocation Company. Schroeder Moving Systems is, a family owned, industry-leading moving and storage company with offices in Appleton and New Berlin. Schroeder Moving Systems is part of United, the largest Van Line in the country. We have been recognized for excellence in customer service, safety and loss prevention.
We are looking to strengthen our team with people who share our passion for providing a high level of quality and service to our customers. If you are that sort of person, we’d love to hear from you. We are looking for Van Operators for our long distance fleet.
Drivers will need a clean driving record, excellent organizational skills and a positive attitude toward customer service. We continually reinvest in new equipment, maintain the highest standards at our physical facilities, and offer excellent compensation and benefits packages – including health and dental insurance, paid vacations and a 401K retirement plan .
- Operates all vehicles and equipment safely, i.e. tractor-trailer and straight truck.
- Oversees and/or assists with packing/unpacking, moving, and loading/unloading of items to/from vehicle at the move site and/or loading area.
- Prepares and maintains all required paperwork associated with moves and shipments including driver logs, pre-trip inspection reports, freight bills, inventories and accessorial services documentation.
- Able to work irregular hours as needed.
- Provides leadership on job sites.
- Knowledge of map/GPS use.
- Accountable for material and equipment.
- Cleans and inspects truck, tools, and equipment according to company standards