- Must possess the ability to work independently, without technical guidance, to perform tasks included in the MDHI aircraft maintenance manual.
- Must have sufficient educational and experience background to perform the duties involving maintenance, assembly, operation, repair, test and related functions of the MDHI aircraft.
- Must have the capability to transfer technical knowledge to less qualified personnel and express thoughts in both oral and written communication.
- Ability to assess and evaluate initial student technical levels and clearly communicate information to enable students to meet contractual technical proficiency.
- Prior experience maintaining M-134 minigun, any series .50 cal. gun, 2.75” rockets and familiarity with the Hellfire missile system.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Five years related helicopter armament & weapons maintenance experience and fifteen years’ total experience in the military or an equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
- Tactically proficient in basic military tactical arming skills & capable of coordinating Forward Arming & Refueling Points (FARP) requirements.
- Dillion System Experience.
- Ability to take and follow direction with minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication and team skills.
- Fluent in the English language.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Willingness and capability to travel for work.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
This document does not create an employment contracts, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Armament Missile system/Electrical/Avionics Repair Certified
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work performed in an office and factory settings.
- Exposure to shop environment such as noise, dust, odors and fumes.
- Occasionally required to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about facilities.