The Marketing Web Developer will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, deploying, and monitoring multiple branded web properties, managing UI/UX performance and optimization, deploying security features and add-ons, and spearheading custom web development projects and integrations for a fast-paced B2B healthcare education technology company. The end goal is to provide a great brand experience for our website users and to increase and optimize digital lead flow.
Education Management Solutions (EMS) is an industry pioneer in technology solutions for healthcare training and education environments— including clinical simulation management, competency-based curriculum assessment and performance tracking, cloud-based media management and hybrid learning systems, and virtual case training. Working alongside subject matter experts, we are a driving force behind some of the newest innovations that continue to set the bar for performance in the field.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
- Develops, manages, tests, documents, and implements high-quality websites and applications on time that perform according to specifications and requirements documents
- Designs, develops, and optimizes content-specific landing pages for lead generation
- Continuously evaluates the design and functionality of supported websites and applications, and makes thoughtful recommendations for improvements
- Analyzes performance of websites and takes action to correct deficiencies
- Develops and adheres to development standards that allow for the maintainability of code in a manner that supports cross-functional transparency
- Provides weekly status report updates for all open projects
- Provides troubleshooting and resolution for bugs and support issues (on-call availability during off-hours for outages or emergencies)
- Works with Marketing management team and IT counterparts to employ analysis and design techniques including use case analysis, object modeling, and database/website schema design to ensure business goals are met
- Participates in the development and implementation of operations processes that improve efficiency and enhance productivity
- Provides research and recommendations for new technology upgrades and UCD enhancements
- Implements and maintains security of websites, including ongoing performance checks, implementing and managing security add-ons/plugins, keeping regular backups of sites, and auditing overall site health.
- Participates in the modification and architecture of websites to resolve issues and helps plan for future growth