As an Ingo Money Fraud Prevention Specialist you will be a critical part of an essential and growing financial organization in the business of moving money in minutes! The role is responsible for verifying financial information and making risk decisions on behalf of our many clients who rely on us to improve their customers’ experience, all while working to prevent check fraud. The Fraud Prevention Specialist must possess the ability to learn quickly and utilize company systems to address the needs of clients in a timely manner. Ideal candidates must have great customer service skills, the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, and work independently while knowing when to seek guidance.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Review and assess financial information
- Relate and compare financial data from a variety of sources, recognizing what information is necessary to identify and resolve issues
- Document details of all information gathered and/or issues encountered
- Ensure accuracy of work with attention to detail
- Use gathered information to deliver a risk decision