Partnerships & Recruitment Managers are the primary network and movement builders of Thread -- they plant themselves in a geographic region of Baltimore City, and then apply community organizing, sales, and antiracist principles to ensure as many volunteers and resources join the Thread network as possible to support existing Thread community members and to prompt cultural change across the City. Partnerships & Recruitment Managers are the key relationship builders and holders with Threads university, corporate, and community-based partners in their assigned region, so they recruit, train, and manage teams of Resource Team Volunteers'' to successfully execute their recruitment strategy. Natural storytellers and connectors, Partnerships & Recruitment Managers are highly skilled at developing and maintaining authentic relationships and inspiring people and institutions to take action. Reporting to the Director of Partnerships & Recruitment, success will be measured based on the quality and quantity of volunteers recruited, student resources secured, and partnerships developed per quarter and per year.
Partnership Development and Community Building
- Identify, engage, and develop partnerships with individuals and organizations that can provide Thread with resources that the community needs (student jobs, social services, etc.)
- Build and manage a strong network of bidirectional relationships within each individual organization and across a broader region in order to embed Threads culture and recruit resources at the institutional and community level
- Recruit, train, and manage diverse team of Resource Team Volunteers sourced from various partner organizations to assist in recruitment efforts
Relationship Identification, Cultivation, and Conversion
- In partnership with organizations and Resource Team Volunteers, engage in on-the-ground recruitment efforts that raise individual awareness of Thread and inspire people to get involved
- Organize, host, and mobilize prospective volunteers and partners to info sessions, orientation, and other Thread programming that embeds them into Thread culture and prepares them for formal roles in the Thread community
- Cultivate and convert prospective volunteers or resource partners from initial identification until they are Ready to Place in a Thread Family or ready to meet one of Threads needs
- Leverage Thread systems, data, and tools to identify and track all individual volunteers and partners throughout their conversion process
Personal Performance & Project Management
- Build, implement, monitor, and adjust regional recruitment strategy for volunteers and resources, utilizing data and metrics, as well as qualitative info gathering, to drive towards monthly, quarterly, and annual goals
- Ensure compliance with budget, policies, etc.
- Collaborate with and leverage Threads other functional teams to assess community needs and execute recruitment strategy
- Develop, manage, and assist with additional projects as needed to achieve team goals