- High School diploma or GED required.
- Minimum five (5) years of related work experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment.
- Prior Forklift experience, preferred certified forklift operator.
- Prior experience using an ERP system, preferably Epicor.
- Excellent data analysis and problem solving skills, with a demonstrated history.
- Familiar with Lean Manufacturing concepts and demonstrated experience implementing the concepts in a production environment.
- Computer literacy including MS Office applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Ability to successfully reach company goals in an environment in which a wide degree of creativity and latitude is required.
This position description outlines the major duties performed but is not intended to be all-inclusive. Additional duties may be assigned/performed as needed and determined by management. This position description is subject to change at any time.
This position is typically located in an office setting and requires sitting and standing for long periods of time. The position requires ambulatory skills sufficient to travel domestically and internationally. Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm, hand and finger dexterity, including ability to grasp, visual acuity to use a keyboard, and operate standard office equipment. Requires the ability to express or exchange ideas by means of both verbal and written communication. Ability to frequently maneuver (carry, lift, move, etc…) 50 pounds.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.