- Bachelor’s Degree in a health-related area preferred.
- Certification in Community Health Work is a bonus.
- At least two years of experience providing home/community outreach to the maternal and child health population in Baltimore City.
- Demonstrated knowledge in the following areas: Community Outreach and Medicaid System Navigation.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working with HealthChoice Medicaid recipients and Managed Care Organizations.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a bonus
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Strong computer literacy skills, specifically with MS Word, Excel, Outlook and SharePoint (365).
- Organizational skills with the ability to meet a demanding workload
- Excellent oral and written interpersonal and communication skills required
- Organizational and Problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines
- Strong knowledge of community resources
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to achieve project success in outreaching clients identified for care coordination.